Grilled Tilapia Tacos
- 1 fresh fillet of tilapia
- 2 corn tortillas
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon cole slaw dressing
- 1 tsp chipotle pepper sauce
Prep 10 | Cook5 | Serves: 2
- 1) Preheat Lynx Grill on high heat for 10 minutes.
- 2) Lightly grease each side of the tilapia filet and season it with salt to taste
- 3) Grill for 4 minutes per side, until tilapia is marked and releases from the grates easily.
- 4) Briefly pass the corn tortillas through the grates of the hot grill to soften them up.
- 5) Place half the cole slaw on the tortilla, the half of the grilled tilapia on top and garnish with cilantro.
- 6) Enjoy while hot!