- 4 Donuts,plain, not glazed
- 2 Tbs. Butter, melted, as needed
- 2 Tbs. Walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 2 Tbs. Pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (optional)
Prep 15 | Cook20 | Serves: 4
- 1) Preheat Lynx Grill to low-medium heat,or 400°F.
- 2) Brush both sides of each donut with melted butter.
- 3) Grill donuts for about 2 minutes on each side or until the grill marks form and donuts are lightly toasted.
- 4) Remove from grill and serve while still warm with ice cream, crème fraiche, a fresh berry jam or you can even drizzle some maple syrup on them and a few chopped nuts like pecans and walnuts and enjoy them as ‘french toast’ for breakfast.