GRILLED HONEY-CHIPOTLE CHICKEN WINGS
Chef: Andres Dangond
– 3 Pounds Chicken Wings
– 1 Tbs Ancho Chili powder
– 2 Tsp Salt, kosher
– 3 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
– ½ cup Honey
– 2 Tbs Rice Vinegar
– 2 Tbs Soy Sauce
– 2 Tbs Vegetable oil.
– 1 Tbs Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- In a bowl, combine chicken wings with chili powder and salt. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Puree chipotle peppers, honey, lime juice and soy sauce in a food processor or blender, pour into a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat Lynx Grill to medium heat, or 400 F. Pat dry chicken wings and combine with vegetable oil. Grill for about 10 minutes on each side, until skin is brown and crisp.
- Toss grilled wings in a bowl with the honey-chipotle sauce, sprinkle with cilantro and serve.