- 2 pounds, skirt steak
- Kosher Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon, freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon, G Garvin’s Blackening Seasoning
- Pre-heat gas-grill grates to medium heat. Season both sides of your skirt steak with kosher salt, black pepper, and a little blackening spice. Place skirt steak on grill grates and cooks for about 2 minutes one each side for medium rare.
- Remove your skirt steak from the grill and let it rest on a platter for about 4-6 minutes. After it is done resting transfer the steak to the cutting board and slice on an angle. Season to taste with kosher salt and serve it with your favorite sides.
- You can also serve your grilled skirt steak with Bourbon BBQ sauce for a real kicked up Backyard BBQ experience!