We’re excited to introduce the Lynx Downtown Electric Grill: the 1st electric grill to plug into standard household outlets and reach 700°F, grilling steaks and other foods like our premium gas grills. To develop the Downtown Electric Grill, we’ve partnered with Canadian Technology Company, ThermoCeramix™.
In addition to being the first of its kind, the highly unique features of the Lynx Downtown Electric Grill include:
- First electric grill to replicate the chemistry of gas grilling.
- All Stainless Steel Electric Grill with Proprietary Cooking surface and control system which allows grill to heat to a maximum of 700 °F within 8 – 10 minutes.
- Unique grill plate design evenly distributes heat and helps to maintain temperature to pre-set levels.
- Ribbed cooking surface provides for searing marks on meat and holds product to be cooked out of grease and fat drippings.
- Grill plate is sloped and designed to drain any grease and fats to a collecting tray which is easily removed to facilitate disposal of drippings and easily cleaned between uses.
- Utilizes 120 volt/15 amp service common to most households; many others require 220 volt service.